Spanx for Men Cotton Compression V-Neck
- SPANX® For Men Size Guide
- Expect more from your undershirt! This true COTTON compression v-neck undershirt will forever change the way you look and feel in your clothes. Soft, comfortable and powerful, this is the classic undershirt...redefined!
- Firms chest, flattens stomach, improves posture, supports lower back.
- High-stretch cotton for ultimate shaping.
- No bulk under clothes.
- Ergonomic, tapered shape for powerful body control.
- High-quality, ring-spun cotton.
- Flat-lock side seams remain invisible under clothing.
- Get Your Manx™ On!
- Fit Tips:
Length: (top of shoulder to hem edge) SM: 24 3/4", MD: 25 1/4", LG 25 3/4", XL: 26 1/2", XXL: 26 3/4".
Sleeve length: SM: 7 3/4", MD: 8 1/4", LG: 8 3/4", XL: 9 1/4", XXL: 9 3/4".
- Style: 610.
- 81% cotton, 19% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This product currently has 9 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Michael k from PA on May 2, 2012
Worth it! I've spent over $200 on cheaper slimming shirts. Spanx is top quality and not only smooths you it gives great back support. So do it guys!
Daniel L from Albuquerque, NM on July 27, 2012
Best bang for your buck. I ordered the "zoned performance" shirt as well and hated it; so I returned it. I bought this and love it. Works just as great and is easy to put on and take off. If you wear a medium, order a medium. If you wear a large, order a large. Don't be intimidated by the size of the shirt when you see it for the first time.
Anonymous from Arcadia, CA on June 18, 2012
Nice compression t-shirt. Size seems to be a bit on the small side even for a compression tee.
Brandon from MS on May 13, 2013
I ordered a size XL because according to the Spanx website an XL is the fit for a 46-48" chest. I can wear any trim fit 46 sport coat very comfortable (chest and waist); however, this shirt in an XL is extremely tight. I will admit that I do not like compression shirts all that much, but this shirt is extremely tight in my opinion. I returned it for an XXL shirt, and the XXL still does the job while not being so incredibly tight. This is not a shirt I would wear every day, but if you have an evening when you want to control your lines, then this is your shirt. Also, I buy all my sport and dress shirts custom made, and this shirt does make them fit a little loose with the underarm "flaps." I would recommend this shirt for concessional wear, but not everyday. If you aren't a big fan of tight compression, I would order a size up, as it will still get the job done.
Anonymous on February 6, 2013
I think this was a good buy, it does slim down the gut and helps improve your posture. I wish it came with tips on getting it on and off; the first time I wore it it took me five minutes trying to get out of it. Otherwise it's a good buy, and I'll probably buy another one or two.