Smartwool PhD Outdoor Mountaineer
- Winner of the "Best in Show" Award from the 2015 Outdoor Retailer conference, this Smartwool® PhD Outdoor Mountaineer sock is designed to combat the harshest weather for alpine climbing.
- Sold as a one-pair pack.
- Crew-cut style sits at the calf.
- Self-adjusting welt cuff.
- Ribbed cuff.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for improved stretch and recovery.
- ReliaWool™ technology is strategically placed in high impact areas for optimal support.
- Flat knot foot and leg with heavy duty yarns provide optimal comfort and protection in low volume mountain boots.
- Heavy cushion in the feel and toe offers significant impact absorption for long days.
- Aggressive mesh vents keep feet cool and dry.
- Flat knit durable toe seam.
- 70% wool, 28% nylon, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.