Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew 3-Pack
- Get your hike on in the exceptional comfort of these trail-ready Smartwool® socks!
- 4-Degrees Elite Fit system utilizes two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to help keep sock in place.
- ReliaWool technology in high impact areas promotes extended protection to keep feet comfortable.
- Ventilated mesh areas for increased breathability.
- Durable, nearly seamless toe.
- 69% wool, 29% nylon, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Kandace G from Ferndale, MI on January 19, 2017
Great socks! I bought them for winter running and snowshoeing. They're a very nice weight: heavy enough to be warm but not so overly thick that they're uncomfortable in running shoes. They are expensive though!
Anonymous from Batlimore, MD on February 23, 2014
Fantastic socks! Bought these to wear with boots to work in the winter. Not to bulky, they keep my feet warm and are well made. Warning - once you go with Smartwools its hard to go back to normal socks - they really are a superior sock and they last (I've had some for 4 + years).
Anonymous from Colorado on October 2, 2013
I love the styling and lightweightness of this style, which is very similar to their PhD running or bike sock. They are pretty snug, just like the ankle-cut versions.