Smartwool PhD Outdoor Heavy Crew
- The Smartwool® PhD Outdoor Heavy Crew is built for performance in the highest degree!
- Sold as a one-pair pack.
- Crew-cut style sits at the calf.
- Self-adjusting welt cuff.
- Ribbed cuff.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for improved stretch and recovery.
- ReliaWool™ technology is strategically placed in high wear areas for improved comfort.
- Heavy cushion offers significant impact absorption for long days on the trail.
- Mesh vents keep feet cool and dry.
- Flat knit durable toe seam.
- 86% wool, 12% nylon, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Sarah from Texas on January 7, 2017
Comfortable socks!!Keeps your feet just the right amount of warm and dry. Fits well in boots, and tennis shoes. Care wise: I wash them in soap and cold water and hang dry. Very stylish and worth every penny. I wish I had bought more of these.
Sarah on January 7, 2017
Comfortable socks!! Worth every penny!!Keeps your feet just the right amount of warm and dry. Fits well with boots, and tennis shoes. Very stylish. Care wise: I wash them in soap and cold water and hang dry. I wish I had bought more of these.
Sinikat from Seattle on December 27, 2016
A little pricey but worth every penny. I have dozens of different smartwool and icebreaker socks but these are the ones I reach for the most. They are super soft, thick in the right places, very warm and offer great support for my high arch. These make a great boot sock during the colder winter months but also to wear around the house on cold floors. I'm planning on purchasing additional pairs. Love!
Dee P from Kansas on December 14, 2016
Very nice socks. Quite thick, which is why I bought them, but you need to have a little extra room in your shoes for them. Keep my feet nice and warm even without shoes.