See Kai Run Kids Valentina (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Flowers and style in bloom in the Valentina sandal from See Kai Run® Kids!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Buttery soft leather upper features floral appliques at vamp.
- Hook-and-loop closures at vamp and instep for easy on and off.
- Padded heel for added comfort.
- Soft leather lining and padded insole for added comfort.
- Flexible rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 67%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Andrea V from Washington, DC on June 13, 2016
My daughter is very picky about shoes but these were an instant hit because of the nicely padded back strap and adjustable toe and ankle straps. The pretty flowers didn't hurt, either.
Jenene F from Fort Dodge, IA on May 19, 2016
These shoes are well-made and absolutely adorable. I think they will hold up well. My almost 5 year old daughter put them on immediately with no problems- seem to be very comfortable for her. She has a lot of Matilda Jane clothes and these colors go perfectly with everything!
Kristen on June 7, 2016
We purchased these and within a month, both soles had split from the insole, more than halfway down the shoe. This is our second pair of Kais, and the first pair had this happen as well (although not as dramatically). I thought we just got a bad pair on the first go-around, but apparently not. I know it's not my daughter's wear of them, as we have Stride Rites and Clarks and even Target sandals that she's worn for more than a year without any damage. Very disappointed in this brand - especially given that I spent so much on these! - and won't be buying Kais ever again. Zappos, however, is awesome, and gave me great customer service. So stick with Zappos, just don't buy Kais.