See Kai Run Kids Tanner (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Playground fun awaits in the Tanner sneaker from See Kai Run® Kids.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Canvas upper with contrast stitch details.
- Slip-on construction with hook-and-loop closure strap and elastic lace system.
- Lightweight, flexible, and breathable.
- Reinforced toe for extra protection.
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft cloth lining.
- Cushioned insole for comfort and breathability.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole and sidewall.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 8 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 88%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on January 28, 2017
Cute shoes and easy to put on my toddler. He seems comfortable!
Anonymous on November 18, 2016
Very cute and seem comfortable for my 3 year old son!
Karla R from San Francisco, CA on November 13, 2016
Great pair of shoes for an active toddler. My son loved them, and having the extra rubber around the toe made them last until he grew out of them. I will be buying them in larger sizes.
Colette H from Arroyo Grande, Ca on July 24, 2016
These shoes are so cute and my 15 month old can toddle around great in them. I found them true to size, and super easy to get on and off. I bought the grey and red. Highly recommend!
Sarah F from United States on July 23, 2016
Our 2 1/2 year old son's feet are wide and he also started wearing orthotics (chipmunks) which took up even more room in his shoes. That started my quest for wide toddler shoes. It has been discouraging. Not a lot of choices, styles I don't like, especially for the price. I heard that See Kai Run sneakers in regular width were wider and had a wider toe box. These fit our son really well. His feet have room to breathe, his orthotics fit in with no problems (can't even see them!) and they are cute in a sort of classic toddler shoe way. The only minor complaint I have is that the tongue is short, which makes it hard for him to pull up himself. A small sacrifice for a good fit. I'm about to order a second pair.