See Kai Run Kids Sammi (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- The Jesse sneaker is a perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Stylish canvas upper.
- Hook-and-loop closure with stretch laces for easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Textile insole is cushioned for all-day support.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole and sidewall.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 13 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 14 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 71%"Felt true to size"
- 93%"Felt true to width"
- 57%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from DC on December 22, 2015
Our son has narrow feet and a large shoe size for his age. Most shoes are too wide for his comfort, and almost all are too stiff. These, and all SKR athletic shoes with the same last, work well. Need a little massaging to break them in, but after that are very comfortable from the beginning.
Catherine M on September 26, 2015
When kids were babies SKR were the primo shoes to buy. These felt cheap, made in China, synthetic.The tongue was already looking to come unstitched, the rubber in the front would come unglued and I swear the tab was plastic. Cute shoe, but no arch support and don't think it would last 2 seconds with a rough boy. I returned.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from USA on December 23, 2016
I'm so thankful for See Kai Run's shoes! They offer sturdy construction, good support and they hold up well!
Anonymous on October 2, 2015
Get one size bigger than you need, I had to exchange them. But my 6 year old loves them, and I do too. Cool looking shoes!
Elimelech w from new jersey on September 9, 2015
I bought these for my 6 year old son. He loves them as they are very comfortable. I love them because they're super cute. Happy boy = happy mom!!