See Kai Run Kids Sammi (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Sneakers don't get any cuter than Sammi!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Textile upper with contrast stitching.
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure and adjustable fit; elastic laces for a bit of stretch.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Flexible rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 8 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
LittleOne i from North Carolina on April 22, 2016
These fit my little one with very tall feet. I have gone to several stores and tried ALL the "real" shoes on him, and none will even go on his feet - they get stuck at the neck about halfway on. These are currently sized up for growing room, but there is plenty of room for his tall feet as he grows. Thanks See Kai Run and Zappos for carrying them! Also, they are super cute!
Caroline B on September 6, 2016
Wrong shoe in the box. We had a stride rite the box that should have been the See Kai Run.
Anonymous on August 31, 2016
I love this shoe. It matches with most of my son's clothes.It looks great and my son can get his foot into it easily. The tongue opens on both sides making it easy to put on.
Liamsmom on September 29, 2015
My son loves these shoes- they hold up well with an active 2 year old- easy to put on and easy for him to take off and put away. I've already ordered the next size up for when he outgrows his current size.
Sharilyn from Sonoma County, CA on September 18, 2015
These shoes are adorable! They look really well-made. Sadly we are returning them. My son has both wide and thick feet. These were just a little too snug. I am sad to return them, but I may try this brand again later. I recommend these shoes.