See Kai Run Kids Ryan II (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Playful steppin' will be a breeze in the Ryan II sneaker from See Kai Run® Kids.
- Leather upper with contrast stitching details.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Pull-loop at heel.
- Reinforced toe for extra protection.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Leather insole for comfort and breathability.
- Durable-yet-flexible rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Kate B from Orange County, CA on December 30, 2015
I bought these as the first pair of sturdy walker shoes for my son once he had worn out his Robeez and needed support outside the house. They are a brilliant first shoe, could not have picked a better shoe - they are comfortable, supportive, cute and super durable. They were so great we bought them again when he had grown out of them.
Jeff E from Pennsylvania on August 6, 2015
Great shoe for crawlers and beginning walkers. Very soft and supple leather and they are easy to get on and off. The sizing ran true to what they told us in the shoe store. Also Zappos is a wonderful company to buy from and we will be ordering all the kids shoes from them from here on out.
Mary s from Virginia on July 24, 2016
Lovely sandals. Fit well, good looking,pleasant on touch. Nice insole for wearing barefoot. Unfortunately not durable enough. The first pair lasted about 1.5 month until front became completely scratched out with outsole coming off. Maybe my child is not accurate enough. I got promotional coupon and now we are trying the second pair.