See Kai Run Kids Robyne (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Every summertime picnic is perfect in the Robyne sneaker form See Kai Run® Kids!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Canvas upper with repeat print and reinforced toe cap.
- Contrast stitch details.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures for easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Textile cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Flexible rubber sole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 5 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 80%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Brianna from UT on March 7, 2017
Great everyday shoes for my daughter. She can put them on herself and they seem to be pretty comfortable for her.
Anonymous on December 9, 2016
I really like these shoes and so does my daughter. She's 8 but wanted a velcro shoe. At first I was hesitant because I thought she was too old but these look great. I think the Velcro goes with the style. I can't speak to the shoe coming apart from the rubber because she has not had them long enough but she says they're very comfortable. Her foot is a little wide underneath her toes and she does not complain about it rubbing. I've been very happy with this brand and I recommend the shoe!
Anonymous on November 25, 2016
I love these for my daughter. Easy to get on a off. She says they're very comfortable.
Robin B from charlotte on November 11, 2016
Super cute. After trying on 10 pairs, I think this is the one!
Jessika D from San Diego, CA on January 7, 2017
This shoe made me sad in the end. I am having to buy another shoe. The sole is so thin that when my child runs it is like she is not wearing any shoes at all. We usually wear keens but since the coronado's have not been in stock we decided to try something different. The quality of this shoe should not be acceptable for anyone let alone a growing, child's feet.