See Kai Run Kids Robyne (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- The flowers are blooming and she's got her sights set on fun with the Robyne sneaker from See Kai Run® Kids.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Canvas upper with floral and polka dot print and reinforced toe cap.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures for easy on and off.
- Contrast stitch details.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Removable, leather-cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Flexible rubber sole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 55%"Felt true to size"
- 91%"Felt true to width"
- 82%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on February 15, 2017
I continue to be so pleased with all the See Kai Run shoes purchased for my daughter. Very good quality and a great shoe as she continues to improve her walking and running skills.
Anonymous on January 4, 2017
We love See Kai Rub brand and our daughter loves these shoes. They are adorable and like other See Kai Run shoes, our daughter says they are very comfortable. They go with any outfit and are easy for young kids to out on.
Kt from Portland, Oregon on December 31, 2016
A little wider than most kids shoes, but seems nice and roomy. Flexible and enforced toe. Insoles are glued in, which is nice. Velcro and material feels strong and durable. They seem to hold up to mud and water pretty good without leaking through. All and all, 2-year-old daughter and I are happy customers.
Amy D from Atlanta, GA on December 2, 2016
Super cute shoes! Easy on/off. Seem to run slightly big.
Anonymous from Olathe, KS on November 19, 2016
These are my daughter's third pair of See Kai Run shoes. She loves the fun pattterns. They fit really well and the soles are great for busy toddlers.