See Kai Run Kids Rainier II (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Easy wear for those impatient feet!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Sneakers in a textile and synthetic upper.
- Elastic laces with hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Padded collar and tongue for added stability and comfort.
- Textile lining and lightly padded textile insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt a full size larger than marked"
- 100%"Felt wider than marked"
- 100%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Katerina K from CALIFORNIA on March 17, 2017
Run large or just got stretched immediately. I ordered size 13 and they are loose on my son. I would recommend to go a size down, we will wait for him to grow into them.