See Kai Run Kids Milton (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Comfortable style is here in the Milton moc from See Kai Run® Kids!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Smooth leather upper in a moc-toe silhouette.
- Hook-and-loop strap for an adjustable fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Cushioned insole for comfort and breathability.
- Durable-yet-flexible rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Ann Arbor, MI on January 11, 2017
We love See Kai Run. My two-year-old has wide, tall feet that make it difficult to find shoes that I can get his feet into. When he first started walking Stride Rite XW STR and See Kai Run worked for us, but Stride Rite toddler shoes don't open wide enough to get his foot into. So See Kai Run are my go-to shoe. They open wide so I can get his chubby little feet in without difficulty. I think these shoes are so cute, but right now my son is into his "gray shoes" (also See Kai Run), so these don't get worn as often as I would like. Although I think they are just as comfortable as his "gray shoes." However, I assume they are just as durable and well made as his other See Kai Run shoes. I only wish See Kai Run would make shoes in half sizes.
Anonymous on March 29, 2016
I have bought so many shoes over the last nine years of having children, and finally, on our fourth and final child I find the perfect fodder shoe! These look great with every outfit. He loves to wear them. They are great quality.