See Kai Run Kids Kya (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Get a kick out of these Kya sneakers from See Kai Run® Kids!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Colorful textiles on upper with reinforced toe for added protection.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures for easy on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Textile lining and cushioned insole.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole and sidewall.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 24 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 83%"Felt true to width"
- 70%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anna C from Winchester, VA on March 10, 2017
My daughter has only worn these for a day and has already received a ton of compliments! We got high tops because she has some mild hypotonia and her podiatrist recommended high tops. We chose these for their quality and style and so far are very satisfied!
Anonymous on February 28, 2017
This is my second pair of these shoes for my now two year old and I love them. They hold up well and are easy to get on and off. I love the pastel colors.
Ashley from Huntington WV on February 17, 2017
We have had these shoes for months now, and they are very durable. I was reluctant to order since someone reviewed that they were not. These have been our play shoe and everyday shoe and I will definitely order this brand again. They are stylish and unique for a toddler shoe.
Anonymous from Boston on February 12, 2017
My daughter loves these shoes and the brand consistently makes me happy on comfort and durability. I'd recommend them.
Heather from Texas on February 10, 2017
Cute as can be. Seem comfy. My daughter measures between a 7.5 and an 8. I bought an 8.5 and they fit perfect, almost too perfect. I might could have gone with a 9, but we kept them because they aren't small, just not as much growing room as I expected. We've only had them about a week and have worn them twice so I can't comment on durability yet.