See Kai Run Kids Kristin (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- The party will follow her, wherever she goes, when she's bringing some fashionable fun on her feet!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Stylish canvas upper.
- Hook-and-loop closure with stretch laces for easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Textile insole is cushioned for all-day support.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole and sidewall.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 20 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 90%"Felt true to size"
- 95%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on March 19, 2017
So cute! Great shoe and great quality. Easy to put on. Highly suggest.
Anonymous from Seattle on January 10, 2017
I adore these shoes. My daughter tolerates them, and I honestly don't know why she prefers others because these are easy for her to put on "all by herself" which we know is key for a three year old. They are supportive for the playground, and go with everything in this light blue color. I have come to love See Kai Run shoes because they last, and we can pass them down to the cousins.
Ty on November 22, 2016
My daughter absolutely love these shoes. I ordered them for her to wear with her uniform and she don't want to wear any other shoes. She say they feel really soft and they are her favorite school shoes
Anonymous from Chicago, illinois on June 1, 2016
These shoes are great! They go easy on and easy off! I was looking for a summer gym shoe and I was tired of all the loud, neon colored shoes. These shoes go with everything. They are a great quality canvas shoe.
Paulina from Miami, Florida on March 17, 2016
My daughter has had them for over a week now and claims they are very comfortable and 'fast'. Easy to put on and take off. The top Velcro seems to be super long (or my daughter has tiny feet :P) but it works.. just sticks out to the side a bit more.