See Kai Run Kids Jude (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Get prepped for the pavement in this ready-for-summer style by See Kai Run™ Jude sandal.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Handcrafted from ultrasoft leather.
- Hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Padded collar to protect little ankles.
- Soft leather lining and cushioned footbed are breathable for all-day comfort.
- Flexible rubber sole is also textured for traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 82%"Felt true to size"
- 64%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Baltimore on April 18, 2016
Adorable and comfortable toddler sandals. I originally bought these in a size 7 because my son has pretty chubby feet but had to size down to 6 which is really his size by foot length. The 6 fit great and wasn't too tight anywhere. I think these are great for kids with a chubbier or wider foot.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on January 10, 2017
These sandals were our go to shoes for summer. Get these and a pair of water shoes, and you are set for anything. I love the grey because it is versatile. My 14 month old had no trouble walking in them, which you can't say about any shoe when they are learning to walk! And after an entire summer of wear, we will pass these down to the cousins because they are still in great shape.
Sylvia Y from Allentown, Pa on August 5, 2016
Beautiful shoe that accommodates high instep & deep toebox (surprising for Med width. But is a little too long so am exchanging for size 6. Suggest sell 1/2 sizes.
Kim E from Wisconsin on June 7, 2016
Perfect! My son has very chubby feet. These sandals are one of the only pairs that fit him, out of the 11 I ordered to try! The sole is flexible, but protective. And, I love that the toes are covered, as well. We purchased some athletic sandals from Nike that also fit him well, because of the adjustability. But, his little toes are not covered, and I'm afraid he will get scraped up when he falls. I would highly recommend these sandals, I actually ended up purchasing them in 2 sizes, to be sure that we make it through the summer in these. They are not inexpensive, but they are worth every penny to us. This brand in general, works excellent for chubby feet!
Melissa I from Nicholasville, KU on April 20, 2016
Second year buying See Kai Run sandals and satisfied once again. Bought a 4 originally because my son is a 4.5, but exchanged for a 5 to get a better fit.