See Kai Run Kids Hartford (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Ready for the splash pad in the Hartford fisherman sandal from See Kai Run® Kids!
- Fisherman sandal in a synthetic upper.
- Hook-and-loop strap across the instep for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Textile lining and lightly cushioned insole provides all-day support.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Machine washable.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Libertyville, IL on May 12, 2016
My 4 year old daughter has been choosing to wear these most days indicating they are comfortable and she likes the way they look! The two adjustable straps are great for fitting growing feet!
Anonymous from Seattle on May 8, 2016
These are great for my active toddler. So far they have held up well, to dirt, sand, water and playground use. They seem well made and I love that they are adjustable in two places. I wanted these to last for the summer, so they're a little big right now, but I'm able to adjust the back, around the heel, so they fit securely and she'll have room to grow through the season.
Anonymous from Detroit, MI on April 24, 2016
My daughter says that the back strap is not comfortable on the inside of the shoe when wearing these shoes for extended periods of time. It fits true to size.
Melanie W from Woodinville WA on July 17, 2016
Very cute and well constructed but there is an overlap at the back heel with the lining material the bothered my daughters heel. Very cute shoe but not for a tenderfoot.