See Kai Run Kids Avianna (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Let her natural beauty sparkle with the Avianna sandal.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Smooth leather upper with knotted design on the vamp.
- Hook-and-loop strap across the instep for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Leather lining is naturally breathable to keep feet dry and cool.
- Lightly cushioned leather-covered insole provides all-day support.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 45%"Felt true to size"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 90%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Joanie K from New York on October 28, 2016
My 2 year old daughter wore these all summer and they held up very well and were comfortable for her- she is very active. I love that they are neutral and go with everything. Very well made, worth the money.
Tina H from Fresno, CA on August 31, 2016
So cute and comfortable on my daughters feet. She loved them and they are so easy to put on.
Sarah G from Redway, ca. on July 29, 2016
We've been looking for sandals for a few weeks now, my daughter has chubby feet so it's been more difficult than I would've imagined it could be. But the sandals are absolutely perfect! They're the easiest take off and put on & they also seem the most comfortable, not to mention they're absolutely adorable
Anonymous on July 15, 2016
My daughter has very wide feet and usually grows out of shoes in width before length. These shoes are beautiful and fit great. She was measured as 7.5 at stride rite a few months ago and had recently grown out of her 7-7.5 shoes. I got these in 8 and had to return them for the 7 and they still have room for growth. The run a little big but I definitely recommend them.
Anonymous from Chicago, IL on May 4, 2016
These are adorable. My toddler loves them. Good support, easy for her to put on herself. Great sandal.