School Issue Scholar (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
- A true classic, this oxford combines quality with timeless style.
- Full-grain leather upper is durable and breathable.
- Leather covered cushioned footbed and padded collar for all-day comfort.
- Flexible, non-marking rubber outsole for traction.
- Extra pair of shoe laces included.
- An ideal choice for school uniforms.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12.5 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 66 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 89%"Felt true to size"
- 94%"Felt true to width"
- 76%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on October 20, 2009
My children attend private school, and I have been buying this brand of "uniform" shoe for four years. They look great, they're comfortable, and they wear well!
Anonymous on March 6, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for. My son needed school uniform shoes, but he needs a wide width. The shoe fits him well. After two weeks of wear by a 4 year old, they still look great.
Anonymous from San Diego,CA on February 5, 2011
My son loves these; they are stylish and keep his feet warm. Took a few days to get rid of initial blisters.
Anonymous from New Jersey on April 2, 2008
Oh what a shoe!!! The perfect shoe for the perfect boy (or boys) in your life!!! Well made, soft, comfy, and very stylish! I went to every store in every mall looking for a good boys shoe for those special days and didn't find ANYTHING. They all looked and felt fake! Jumped on Zappos.com and found many to choose from and this one won my heart and even more so when my son couldn't wait to wear them (and kept them on ALL DAY) and they looked great! (Not like baby shoes or those old school shoes.) Next time straight to Zappos.com and I had free shipping (oh the time I could have saved if I did Zappos.com FIRST)!
Anonymous from Dallas, TX on August 13, 2011
These are very nice shoes but are super stiff. I bought these for my six year old son to wear with his dress school uniform. They are definitely not shoes for playing outside.