Sanuk Yoga Mat
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Breathe in… breathe out… You will be in complete serenity when you slip into these Sanuk® Yoga Mat Sandals.
- Synthetic upper with Sanuk logo embroidery.
- Textile printed lining and webbed toe strap.
- Yoga mat materials in the footbed offers up some soft and squishy comfort with every step.
- Synthetic Happy-U outsole.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1642 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 83%"Felt true to size"
- 94%"Felt true to width"
- 58%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Louisville, Kentucky
I bought these in brown a year ago for a trip to Hawaii. Was a bit concerned about paying so much for a flip flop, but have never been happier with my decision! I'm still wearing my brown ones, but just ordered them in black for my upcoming vacation. Only issue is getting them too wet. The mat gets squishy so you may want to avoid submerging totally in water.
Heidi M from United States
Absolutely the best flip flops ever. I will never buy a five dollar pair again. All flip flops are not created equal!Comfy and supportive..I have lived in them since i recieved them. True to size.
Anonymous from Detroit Michigan
These are the most comfortable flip flops ever! I can wear them all day and my feet never hurt. I have several pairs and love them all.
Anonymous from NE Florida
Best flip flops ever! I own them in multiple colors and buy them for my kids. I searched for years for good flops to replace my old worn out Reefs before I found & fell in love with these. Not only do they feel like you're walking on a cloud, but they don't make you feet smell gross like a lot of cushy flip flops do. Living in Florida, my kids & I wear these year round on a daily basis and we seem to get 9 months out of them before they start to wear out. I also agree with someone else's comment that they have a soapy residue that comes out when they get wet when they're new, but that eventually goes away. They have fairly good traction for a flip flop too. Not fancy enough for dressing up, but super cute for everyday. Buy them, they're amazing!
Naomi C from Phoenix, AZ
Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This is my third pair and they last forever! They are very well made and I can stand in them for hours with no pain.