Salomon Chalten TS CS WP
- Climashield™ waterproof, breathable membrane safeguards feet from outside elements.
- 200 g Thinsulate™ insulate retains warm.
- Rated for temperatures down to 20°F/-7°C.
- High-cut collar for increased ankle support, stability, and protection.
- PU-coated leather and lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective toe cap.
- Protective, stabilizing heel cap.
- Waterproof bootie construction.
- Cozy, fuzzy textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Lightly cushioned die-cut EVA footbed.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- Ice Grip rubber outsole compound.
- Weight: 1 lb 9.5 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Minnesota on January 26, 2017
These are an awesome boot for the person who wants to get out and move around in the winter. As is often the case with Salomon, this boot runs a little on the smaller size, so certainly consider order a size larger than you normally wear.