SALEWA Mountain Trainer
- The Mountain Trainer from Salewa™ provides excellent durability, comfort and grip when you are on and off the mountain.
- 1.8 mm nubuck leather, 1.6 mm suede leather, tough Cordura nylon, and water-resistant fabric upper featuring a protective 360° climbing rubber rand.
- Features the 3F SYSTEM design for superior flexibility, ankle support, and precision in fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Climbing lacing system provides a more accurate lacing in the toe area, which gives more support and allows for better performance.
- Features Cleansport NXT® technology for odor control.
- Customizable MMF Multi-Fit Footbed is a three-dimensional body defined by length, width, and height, allowing even adjustability for an individual fit.
- Durable Vibram® Alpine Approach and Mulaz outsole provides incredible stability and grip on various terrain.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Boston on January 21, 2017
Amazing build quality and last shape. It is regretful that US market is dominated by the junk produced by the like of Keen and Merrell. These have excellent stiffness, support and structure.
Dave from Vermont on November 4, 2015
Awesome product. true to size and has enclosed width adjustment foot beds. great vibram tread. Perfect right out of the box. Breaking in nicely after a couple approaches. sticky on wet cold rock.
Anonymous from Palm Desert on December 29, 2015
I loved the look of these shoes. They look great with jeans or army colored work pants. There is one deal breaker for me. You cannot walk on wet ground with them. I have had Merrels, Vasques, and Keens. Some have been slippery but none like these shoes I also did not feel the support in ankle. But bear in mind that I got these for work so it may very well be my mistake as they are used for hiking. But if you are in Seattle do not even think of getting these for the rainy weather even though they have Goretex. That is ironic as they are slippery as heck.