SALEWA Mountain Trainer GTX
- The durable construction, cushioned support, and waterproof protection of the Salewa™ Mountain Trainer GTX hiking shoe keeps you performing at your best on the trail.
- 1.8 mm nubuck leather, 1.6 mm suede leather, and water-resistant fabric upper featuring a protective 360° climbing rubber rand.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining offers a comfortable feel, better breathability, and keeps out the wet elements.
- Features the 3F SYSTEM design for superior flexibility, ankle support, and precision in fit.
- Climbing lacing system provides a more accurate lacing in the toe area, which gives more support and allows for better performance.
- Customizable MMF Multi-Fit Footbed is a three-dimensional body defined by length, width, and height, allowing even adjustability for an individual fit.
- Durable Vibram® Alpine Approach outsole provides incredible stability and grip on various terrain.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 50%"Felt true to size"
- 50%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Colorado on August 19, 2016
Very supportive & comfortable. Excellent for narrow feet; shoe runs a bit narrow and lacing allows further adjustment.
Anonymous from Pacific Northwest on May 10, 2016
I really wanted to make these shoes work. First I ordered them in my size and they felt great in general but the heel was so big my foot was slipping out. So I returned them and order a half size smaller. Fit a little snugger but the heel was still an issue. So I'm gonna have to keep looking I guess.