Rockport World Tour Elite Encounter
- This casual walking shoe is filled with comfort features!
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain.
- Breathable textile lining helps keep the foot dry.
- Padded collar and tongue help prevent blisters and lace bruising.
- Cushioned and removable footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Heel pad provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Lightweight fiberlon shank midsole and rubber outsole are comfortable and provide durable traction.
- Stitch-in and san crispino construction provide forefoot flexibility and aid in heel stability.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width N (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 177 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 69%"Felt a half size larger than marked"
- 85%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Alex T from Rochester, Minnesota on October 8, 2011
I have flat feet, and it is hard to find a decent shoe that's comfortable as well as durable. I bought a pair of these around 2003 or so and wore them out over the course of the next three years. I readily bought another pair when the first ones wore out. At some point between the first and second purchases, the quality of these shoes completely disappeared. My new Rockports have a more rigid sole with much less cushioning than the old ones. The rigid sole makes it feel unnatural to walk, and the lack of cushioning makes my feet sore. These shoes were an utter waste of money. I hardly wore them at all. They occupy a dusty corner of my closet now. They made my feet sore even after a few minutes, so I went out and bought another pair of Clarks Natureveldts, which have been fantastic.
Anonymous from New York on November 10, 2009
Nice looking but uncomfortable - There is something about the insert upon which your foot rests that is very uncomfortable - it's like walking on a lot of tiny bumps. Also found the feel of the shoe hard rather than cushioney when you walk. It was the only pair I brought to Paris for a week, figuring they were Rockports, and new, so they'd be good. They are uncomfortable and boy are my feet sore after walking all over Paris for 7 days.
TOM S from ST. LOUIS on July 25, 2011
Laces way too long, but otherwise exactly what I was looking for; cool, comfortable and look good! Been buying Rockport shoes for 32 years!
Bowen B from Jacksonville, FL on July 6, 2016
This is one good looking and comfortable shoe. The insoles are supportive and the fit is comfortable. I love that it comes in narrow sizes!!!! The dark finish is perfect for any look.
Allan S from Spring, TX on June 26, 2016
This is my second pair of the Rockport World Tour Elite. These replace a pair of these shoes I've had for 5 or 6 years and basically just wore them out. These shoes are very comfortable and true to size. I wear a size 10-1/2 in this shoe but I have to buy size 11 in most other shoes. My true size is 10-1/2. Be sure to select the "Elite" version of this shoe. Rockport makes a cheaper version that looks similar but actually look cheap when you see them. I work as a construction engineer and I have to visit a lot of construction sites. These shoes hold up very well to rugged outdoor wear. I recommend them as a good look to wear with Dockers type pants and jeans.