Rockport World Tour Classic
- You can be sure there are no calculated risks when you choose the Rockport® World Tour Classic.
- Premium tumbled leather or nubuck uppers are breathable.
- Knit lining wicks away moisture to help keep the foot dry and cool.
- Flexible EVA midsole with rubber outsole for superior traction.
- Padded tongue and collars for added comfort.
- Removable insole for extra support.
- Steel shank reinforcement in the arch area for further midfoot support.
- Flexible, Strobel Construction for augmented cushioning.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1333 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 53%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 57%"Felt narrower than marked"
- 68%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Brent from Columbia Mo on April 5, 2011
Extremely comfortable! Walk on concrete floors all day, have a bad knee and with these shoes my knee and feet do not hurt or bother me by the time I get home...actually forget I have them on! True to size. Going to order another pair in a different color.
Anonymous on April 7, 2012
I have been buying Rockports for many, many years. I love them primarily for three reasons. The first reason is that I never have to break them in - I just put them on brand new and go to work and I don't have any "breaking in new shoes" discomfort. Second reason is that they last for 1-2 years as work shoes (I do alternate work shoes) and I am on my feet all day. I can then use them for home shoes for another year. The third reason is that they are consistent - I buy the same size and type of Rockport and they always fit the same way.
Anonymous from Nashville, TN on February 5, 2012
My first pair of Rockports. Very nice shoes, comfortable and my full-length custom orthotics fit very nicely in them. I appreciate that I could order it in a Narrow width.
Jim from Centennial on August 18, 2011
These are great shoes the only thing that would make them better would a shank made with something other than steel.
Anonymous from Billings, Montana on March 26, 2012
These Rockports are great, so comfortable for walking. Also, they were delivered the day after I placed the order and the free shipping is a real perk. Thank you!