Rockport Total Motion Melora Gore Cap Toe
- The Total Motion 75mm Plain Pump runs large, Rockport suggests ordering half size down from your regular size.
- Make your professional look work for you with this head turning and comfort inducing pump.
- Smooth leather upper in a classic pump silhouette with a heel and cap toe.
- Slip-on design with and elasticized too line for a secure fit.
- Breathable textile lining and a textile-covered insole that is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Glove-like fit with no break-in period.
- Lightweight comfort system designed to provide shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Total Motion™ construction with a thermal plastic urethane plate in the sole to create stability and disperse shock.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width W (C). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 45 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 60%"Felt true to size"
- 84%"Felt true to width"
- 53%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from NY, NY on September 9, 2015
My feet are wide and I have a high instep. These fit very well and are amazingly comfortable! They run slighly larger than normal.
Anonymous from SF Bay Area on March 22, 2017
The perfect work shoe. I love the spectator pump styling - the colors go with everything in my wardrobe. The heel height is PERFECT, and the shoe fits like a glove - a comfortable, not too snug glove. The foot bed is like a tennis shoe - ultra comfortable. I wear a 9 M - but some shoes can be too narrow at the base of the toes (I have small bunions). These fit PERFECTLY. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Anonymous from California on March 5, 2017
Amazingly comfortable for my office job that requires a lot of walking. Works well with a variety of outfits, from tan or black dress slacks to dark dressy jeans.
Anonymous on March 4, 2017
Really cute shoe, but decided color was too limiting, ordering black. Go a half size down from your usual.
Anonymous from MN on February 28, 2017
This is a cute shoe for work that is very comfortable and easy to walk in. Unlike other buyers, I thought the shoe was tight rather than large. I almost ordered a 1/2 size larger but think it will stretch and be okay.