Rockport Total Motion Hidden Wedge Tied Ballet
- You'll never have to sacrifice style for total comfort when you've got these chic Rockport® flats.
- Rich suede uppers with a round toe and decorative bow at vamp.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Soft and breathable textile linings.
- A cushioned, retention foam footbed provides maximum comfort and support.
- Lightweight comfort system designed to provide shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Durable rubber outsole with 20 mm hidden wedge heel height.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 25 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 84%"Felt true to size"
- 84%"Felt true to width"
- 92%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Houston, TX on November 21, 2016
These shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute. I wear flats everyday to work, because other types of shoes are too hard on my feet. These shoes were so comfortable and looked great with my skinny jeans. I have wore these shoes nearly everyday since purchasing them a few months ago.
Kelly B from Ohio on July 8, 2016
Theses are cute but I don't love them. They do show toe cleavage which I am not a huge fan of. They also were just OK comfortable. I love my Rockport boots. love love love, and I really wanted to love these to, but they are just OK and I can't keep just OK.
Anonymous on March 23, 2017
Absolutely love this shoe! Bought it in two colors. I am on my feet all day or walking on uneven surfaces on vacation, so I need comfort and support. Many ballet flats are too flat, but these have a slight lift, so I don't feel as if I am unbalanced. Super cute! They look good with pants, skirts, skinny jeans, and ankle pants.
Jess B on February 12, 2017
I really do love this shoe. The design, style, But unfortunately I had to return them due a bunion issue.
Anonymous from Southern California on December 17, 2016
These are cute, and for me, they didn't show toe cleavage (maybe I have short toes?) Couldn't wear them for a long period, they have more support than most flats but still not enough for say extended standing--but a good "dress up" shoe for someone like me who can no longer wear heels higher than an inch due to back issues.