Rockport Total Motion Cherith Waterproof
- Cherish comfort and much as style? The Total Motion Cherith Waterproof is the perfect combination that makes life easy peasy!
- Smooth leather uppers in an ankle boot silhouette with a round toe.
- Diagonal pleated details at back.
- Breathable and naturally wicking textile and leather linings.
- A medial side zipper for an easy on-and-off.
- Features truTech™ and truTech™+ technology designed to provide lightweight comfort, shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Hydro-Shield™ drainage system helps keep feet dry in wet weather.
- Modest leather-wrapped heel.
- Total Motion™ construction with a thermal plastic urethane plate in the sole to create stability and disperse shock.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 7 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 50%"Felt true to size"
- 57%"Felt true to width"
- 83%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from North Carolina on December 30, 2016
A lovely boot -- but could not get a good fit. Ordered a wide to accommodate the room needed in the toe, but the heel was much too wide. Kept slipping. I tried a heel insert, but still not right and for the price, I wanted it to feel good all over. I know the medium width would be too tight in the toe. Appreciate Zappos good service. I will keep trying.
Gail F from NY on January 3, 2017
This boot is definitely not a narrow. It bulges on the side and my foot wriggled around. I was very disappointed.
Dianne from South Carolina on November 26, 2016
This is a beautiful leather boot, refined, not clunky, and it feels good on. I especially like that it is meant to be waterproof, as I have bought other leather boots that are not. I bought it in brown, and it is a dark, rich color. It is quite expensive, but if it ever goes on sale I may buy it in black as well.
Anonymous from Buckeye, AZ on November 23, 2016
This boot is very stylish with jeans or leggings. It has amazing support and the C width fit my very wide foot perfectly.
Anonymous from El Dorado Hill, CA on February 16, 2017
Nice waterproof boot. I ordered several to compare and this one was the really good but I had a little trouble with the zipper. I chose the Vionic though it is not "waterproof". I still recommend this boot and would have kept if I could justify two similar pairs!