Rockport Total Motion Charis
- Keep your style sophisticated and cute with the Total Motion Charis pump.
- Premium leather or printed leather uppers with a round toe.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Cozy foam-backed linings.
- Offers 6mm-thick retention foam for superior comfort.
- Features truTech™ technology designed to provide lightweight comfort, shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Modest wrapped heel.
- Durable and lightweight TPU outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 9 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 33%"Felt true to size"
- 56%"Felt wider than marked"
- 78%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Lacey, WA on January 30, 2017
Exactly the shoes I was hoping for. After couple of non-fits that I had to return, it was great to slip my feet into these. I'm a tiny bit larger than 9.5 and smaller than 10. These are just right, seeming to be a bit larger fir their size. Perfect for day and night. I will have one stretched a bit near my great toe. not because of the shoe but because of a large bone spur I have. But even as is, it's almost perfect. So relieved to find just the right fit for my difficult feet.
Sandy R from Keller, TX on November 27, 2016
This is a nice shoe, but I wear a 5.5 wide, which was way too big. I ordered the 5 M which was too tight. Then I ordered the 5 wide which was too big. This is a hard shoe to fit.
Sharon from Texas on October 22, 2016
This is an absolutely beautiful shoe...the color is a nice shade of navy and the leather soft and comfortable. I had a very difficult time finding the right size, but because I liked it so much I was determined to try. I usually wear 8 1/2 W or 9. I ordered 8 1/2 W....it was much too large, so orderd an 8 W...it was also too large. I finally found the right size for me was an 8 M. I kept this one and love it. Zappos is th best.
Anonymous from Atlanta on September 28, 2016
I could not walk in this shoe although it is my size. I stepped right out of it. There was an empty 1/2 inch in the back of the heel. Nice shoe, though.
Martha P on September 23, 2016
Didn't really like the toe design. Returning it.