Rockport Total Motion Catrin
- Get complete comfort and class with the Total Motion Catrin.
- Smooth leather upper with a round toe.
- Easy slip-on design.
- Breathable textile lining and a textile-covered insole that is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight comfort system designed to provide shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Total Motion™ construction with a thermal plastic urethane plate in the sole to create stability and disperse shock.
- Stylish wrapped wedge.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 8 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 62%"Felt true to size"
- 75%"Felt true to width"
- 43%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on March 5, 2017
The most perfect neutral shoe to wear to work. Looks great with navy, olive, cream, etc. It's also very comfortable. Great for city women who need to walk to lunch or to meetings.
Anonymous from Seattle, WA on February 14, 2017
Just got these in the mail and they are fantastic. Super comfortable out of the box, lots of support, and a great style for work or with jeans. I would go a half size up - I'm often an 8 in non-lace-up shoes, and the 8.5 in these fits perfectly.
Anonymous from New England on December 3, 2016
I love these shoes! I'm not always comfortable in heels, especially because there are steep stairs at my office, but these are padded nicely and and I feel sturdy and stay on my feet. I got the taupe and I love the color - they match brown and tan, and are almost light enough to be go with the new "neutral" look (that is supposed to make your legs look longer...) I would love these in a nice bright color as well.
Good q from Arizona on January 21, 2017
I usually wear an 8 and that's what I ordered. The 8 fit perfectly. The toe box is not roomy and my toes felt really squished the first day I wore them, but after that the leather softened and my toes have more room. The ppadding on the balls of feet is very comfortable, but arch support is lacking. My feet slide forward in these a lot, which I think more arch support would help with. I still decided to keep these because they look cute, and I can add some arch support in. The quality of the leather is excellent. The finish on the leather is super classy and can easily be dressed up.
Anonymous on March 3, 2017
Too stiff for my wide toes.