Rockport Total Motion 75mm Plain Pump
- The Total Motion 75mm Plain Pump runs large, Rockport suggests ordering half size down from your regular size.
- Chic and sophisticated, these Rockport® heels are perfect for the office or weekend wear.
- Smooth leather upper in a classic pump silhouette.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining and a textile-covered insole that is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Glove-like fit with no break-in period.
- Lightweight comfort system designed to provide shock absorption in the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Total Motion™ construction with a thermal plastic urethane plate in the sole to create stability and disperse shock.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width W (C). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 68 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 51%"Felt true to size"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from United States on January 4, 2014
These shoes were a real disappointment. The Rockport brand used to be synonymous with quality. These shoes made in China are poorly made - the thin leather is stretched over a thin frame so that the underlying shoe frame is apparent. After just ONE day of wearing the shoes the front of the shoe began to wrinkle. I have never seen this happen before even on cheap shoes which these Rockports are not cheap in price just in craftsmanship. Lastly, the height of the heel creates pressure to shove the foot forward. Overall, a F rating on quality control from design to fabrication.
Kim from Boxford. MA on February 23, 2015
My German shepherd puppy shredded my favorite go-to business black pumps and I needed replacements, and I needed them fast as I was heading to a conference that would involve lots of standing, and walking. I have totally flat, wide feet and horrible knees, and buying shoes is a significant challenge for me (I usually wear shoes with custom orthotics). After reading the various reviews I settled on these, and I am SO glad I did. I put them on for the first time this morning - at the conference - and they are a dream. They are plain, but the high heel makes them look rather stylish, and they are incredibly comfortable. The rubberized sole works well on slippery tile. I've had them on for hours, and my feet feel fabulous. Thank you to Rockport for making such a beautiful and comfortable heeled shoe! I am thrilled with these and plan to buy them in other colors. And thanks to Zappos for sending them overnight - nothing beats that! I ordered a size down, as recommended - they run half a size big.
Nat L from Steilacoom, WA on January 16, 2014
As soon as you slip the shoe on, you will feel the comfort. I bought them for work and I can tell I'm going to be wearing them every day! The only issue is that I had to reorder for a size up, might not be the issue for everyone. I will most likely order another pair so that I can alternate. Great shoe for work (especially if you spend majority of your time standing or walking).
Anonymous from Chicago on September 11, 2015
Sassy! These are a little high for me. I'll have to be careful on stairs so I don't hurt my knees. These are very comfy on my feet. I have a high arch and the arch support is very nice with this style. I might come back for another color.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on February 27, 2017
I love this shoe. It is perfect for running through the airport and standing. Admittedly, it is not the most stylish-but it is not unattractive and works really well with business suits. I loved the navy pair so much I bought a black pair. I just wish they had more colors.