Rockport Rugged Bucks Moc Boot Waterproof
- Create a classic hiking look with the style and practicality of these rugged Rockport® boots.
- Waterproof leather upper with bold stitching.
- Hydro-Shield® construction such as waterproof leather, sealed seams, a waterproof insole and a gusseted tongue provide a dry environment during wet conditions.
- Traditional lace-up closure allows for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional cushioning.
- Quick-drying mesh lining and a polyurethane footbed that is cushioned for all-day support.
- Features sport technology in the heel for shock absorption.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 10 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 89%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on August 10, 2015
Overall the quality of these boots is mediocre. The laces are not very good, I had to replace them after a year (but they needed replacing after about 10 months). The soles have worn down exceptionally quickly, even over periods of light use. The only good thing is that they are very waterproof. On some hikes I was walking through several inches of water for long periods and they kept me dry. For this reason, I plan on fixing them repeatedly until they are no longer able to be saved. So far I've had them for about 3 years. I don't know how much money I've sank into them, but it is substantial.
Andee M from United States on December 23, 2014
These boots did not last for me. All though I am very tough on shoes. I work outside everyday and can really put a beating on boots. Normally I can get 6-9 months on a good pair of boots and these did not make it two months. Like the style and fit. Would probably last a longer for someone on a more casual boot type scenario.
John from Los Angeles on August 7, 2014
Bought these boots just under a year ago, and they leather on the outer-side of one of them ripped. Shoelaces that came with these broke after about a month. Overall they're really poor quality. For while they lasted they did look great, were easy to clean, and were very comfortable. Just the material quality is very low.
Anonymous from CMCH, NJ on October 24, 2013
Wore six times and heel came unglued. Trying to get a refund/credit
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on January 5, 2017
Great boots. Perfect for getting around in winter.