Rockport Ports of Call Perth
- Complete your casual wardrobe with the nautical-inspired Perth slip-on from Rockport®.
- Classic two eye boat shoe with soft leather upper and 360º design.
- Padded collar and tongue offers all-day comfort.
- Moisture wicking suede lining offers breathability to promote a healthy foot environment.
- Steel shank reinforcement in the arch area for midfoot support.
- Genuine handsewn construction provides long-lasting wear.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 73 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 73%"Felt true to size"
- 68%"Felt true to width"
- 65%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
BC from Houston on September 9, 2011
I am wearing this third pair of these shoes that I have owned over the last 10 years for 6 months now and can tell you with confidence, these are the best boat shoes made. The most comfort, the best materials and very consistent. I have wide feet (EEE) and the WW in this model is wide and stable. I live in coastal Texas and boating and water is our way of life. These shoes handle what you throw at them and come up smiling. 100% quality.
MG W from Southern Maryland on February 16, 2012
Rockport Ports of Call Perth has been the one comfortable shoe that I have worn since I graduated college 30 years ago. I still buy them for their all day comfort.
Gary H from Merritt Island, FL on January 26, 2012
Very nice shoes. I wear a 13 extra wide, and these in 4E fit perfectly. I tried the Topsider Original in extra wide, and could only get my foot half way in. If you have high arches and a high instep, and need a truly wide shoe, give these a try. Like most boat shoes, they don't offer a great deal of support, but if you need a lot of support, get a walking shoe. As a boat shoe, these really shine.
Rene, R from Bueche, La on September 17, 2011
These shoes are exactly as ordered and were delivered the next day. I dd not have to use the free return.
Rick m from Ohio on August 4, 2011
Excellent fit, comfort, materials. Size is perfect. Thanks to Zappos, it's no longer hard to find a variety of 4E shoes with non-tight in-step.