Rockport Office Essentials Evander
- The ‘Evander' oxford will polish your professional wardrobe.
- Blucher design allows for easy adjustability to accommodate various widths.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Padded tongue and collar provide added cushioning for immediate comfort.
- Removable, polyurethane footbed offers durable cushioning with patented active air circulating technology.
- Polyurethane outsole offers lightweight and durable support.
- Hydro-Shield® Construction offers breathable, waterproof protection for a healthy foot environment.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 223 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 84%"Felt true to size"
- 87%"Felt true to width"
- 86%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Don H on July 15, 2011
I was searching for a comfortable dress black shoe for work and came across these. I have bunions, so I've got to have a wide shoe. I ordered them in extra wide and they fit great! They don't have the appearance of a wider shoe on my feet. I'm very pleased with them. Another thing I like is they aren't a heavy shoe. I would recommend these to anyone.
Anonymous from Palm Springs on December 22, 2011
My husband likes them! He's very picky about shoes. It's hard to find them in his size-12 EEEE. Unlike some Rockports, these probably are only good for dress, or at least casual dress. They wouldn't look good with jeans. My husband says they are comfortable and true-to-size, but are requiring some break-in period. Both my husband and I think they are sharp looking. In general, these are a winner.
Matt L from NY, NY on December 7, 2010
It's a Rockport. It fits, it's comfortable, and it lasts.
Alan N from California on April 5, 2012
This is a great shoe and a comfortable fit. I wear it at least 4-5 days a week for business and causal wear. Had this shoe for a year so far, and overall the shoe has held up well, including keeping my feet dry in the recent rains.
Gabriel N on September 29, 2010
I have worn this same pair of Rockport's for about a year and a half now. They have kept well, and I wear them for all occasions. Business formal, business casual, with slacks, with jeans and they are as comfortable as they are versatile. I am going to order another pair soon as I didn't do the best job at keeping them polished and clean. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice, dressy, comfortable shoe.