Rockport Oak Knoll - Shakespeare Circle
- The Shakespeare Circle loafer is part of the Rockport® Oak Knoll collection.
- If you're looking for a classic silhouette with unsurpassed comfort, the handsome Shakespeare Circle has what you want.
- Handsewn construction has classic, quality styling and slipper-like feel.
- Full-grain leather upper penny loafer perfectly complements your favorite jeans or your freshly pressed chinos.
- EVA footbed features sport technology in the heel for added cushioning that reduces step shock and fatigue.
- EVA outsole with grooves delivers durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 76 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 85%"Felt true to size"
- 94%"Felt true to width"
- 63%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from New York on December 15, 2011
Years ago I wore only Rockport penny loafers. Then they became impossible to find. I tried any number of other brands, none of which fit properly. I was pleased to see the Rockports were once again available. The pair I bought fit great.
Mark J from Atlanta, GA on November 6, 2010
First, the service by Zappos is without parallel. I ordered the shoes at night and they came the next day! The shoes look great and with a wide foot, it is sometimes hard to find a comfortable fit. These shoes fit great from the very first slip on. I wore them for hours the first time with no issue. The toe box is wide and high so the bone spurs on my big toes do not rub. The leather is nice and supple. This is the best casual pair of Rockports I have ever owned.
Anonymous from Christiansburg, VA on January 6, 2012
This was one of my husband's Christmas presents. They were exactly what he wanted, and they arrived just as quickly as promised. We were both very pleased.
Joey S from Jollywood, FL on November 26, 2011
The only size thirteen that was not too small. I have them in brown. Very comfortable. Wear well. I got 'em on right now!
RON T from SPRINGFIELD, MO on September 19, 2011
I'm a Rockport and Zappos fan. Shipped as promised, fits well and looks good. Experienced my first return, earlier, on another product. Zappos handled very well.