Rockport Ledge Hill 2 Chukka Boot
- The stylish Rockport® Ledge Hill 2 Chukka Boot is perfectly appropriate for any dressed up or dressed down event.
- This lightweight style is available with either a soft and supple full grain leather or suede upper
- Lace-up design for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Textile lining and a breathable, textile-covered polyurethane insole.
- EVA provides lightweight shock absorption to reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- Added cushioning in the heel to absorb shock.
- Lug-inspired midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width W (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 44 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 70%"Felt true to size"
- 93%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jeff D from Knoxville, TN on January 12, 2016
What a disappointment. I thought from the pictures and the Rockport name this was a nice quality item. But then the heel split and I could see that the inside of the heel is a cheap plastic filler with a very thin veneer of leather hiding the plastic. What a rip off.
Leon W from Tulsa, OK on January 14, 2016
Awesome, awesome, awesome shoe! Light, stylish, super comfortable. Wear it with business attire or casual. Many compliments received.
Bill L from San diego on February 14, 2016
I was looking for a pair of everyday boots that I could dress up/down to replace old Timberlands and these are wonderful. They look nice, are dark brown, and very comfortable.
Steve C from Houston on January 10, 2016
This is my second pair of these shoes - I bought the brown ones first, and liked them so much that I bought the black pair. They were moderately comfortable right out of the box (a bit tight on the instep, because I have high insteps). But, they break in very quickly. They look great, with either jeans or more dressy business casual outfits.
Anonymous from Harrisburg, Pa on December 28, 2015
I ordered the boots for look and comfort and got both. Not to mention Rockport is a name you can trust. I wear the boots with suit jackets and the casual look. I highly recommend them.