Rockport Essential Details Waterproof Wing Tip
- Put your best foot forward every time you step out in the handsome sophistication of these Rockport® oxfords.
- Premium leather upper with Hydro-Shield® waterproofing substances tanned into the leather and special seam sealant to keep feet dry during wet conditions.
- Handsome brogue detailing for a retro-inspired vibe.
- Lace-up closure allows for an adjustable yet secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide added cushioning for immediate comfort.
- Removable polyurethane footbed offers durable cushioning with patented active air circulating technology.
- Features sport technology in the heel for shock absorption.
- Polyurethane outsole offers lightweight and durable support.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 60 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 95%"Felt true to size"
- 98%"Felt true to width"
- 73%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Cnyc from nyc on June 27, 2013
I got exactly what I was expecting with these shoes. Dress shoes that feel like a cross between a sneaker and slipper when you walk. These are not high quality shoes nor are they durable but they do serve a purpose. That is to make wearing dress shoes somewhat more comfortable when the time calls for it. I both the black and cordovan colors. The leather is shiny as in just polished look. These are great for traveling due to being light weight. I only wish they were more durable and priced about $20 less. DeerStag makes a similar product but it is even less durable than these.
Joy M from NY on June 20, 2016
Bought this for my hubby. He never finds comfortable work shoes. He is a Physician and walks all day long in the hospital. This buy was a success. Will buy them in all colors available. This will be his shoes for life!
DAVID B on May 15, 2016
Jumped on their sale offer. Have purchased several of these same in the past. Consider them the best overall wingtip on the market for price and quality. The toes are beautifully proportioned -- not pointed as in many more expensive wingtips.
John from cleveland on November 26, 2014
Comfortable wingtips. Nice looking except the toe is a little too boxy (squared off) for my taste. The fit is very good.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on March 10, 2017
I work in a restaurant that requires a non-slip shoe that can be polished and this is the best i've found! It has the look of a dress shou with a comfortable insole which my feet thank.