Rockport Essential Details Waterproof Slip On
- Slip your feet into comfort and style with these handsome Rockport® shoes.
- Premium leather upper with Hydro-Shield® waterproofing substances tanned into the leather and special seam sealant to keep feet dry during wet conditions.
- Extra padding around the collar provides comfort for the heel.
- Elastic gore at the sides allows for an easy, slip-on fit.
- Removable polyurethane footbed offers durable cushioning with patented active air circulating technology.
- Features sport technology in the heel for shock absorption.
- Polyurethane outsole offers lightweight and durable support.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width W (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 59 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 88%"Felt true to size"
- 78%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Greg H from Pittsburgh on May 8, 2015
These shoes are very comfortable. I wanted a shoe that is low maintenance, I'm tired of shoelaces and these shoes are great. I travel for work and they won't set off the metal detector. You'll love them!
Anonymous from Chicago, IL on July 24, 2014
Nice shoes, but they're a little rough on the toes. The inside of the front of the shoe is a hard material, which makes it less comfortable.
Thomas C from United States on November 25, 2014
Shoes look great and size is perfect... the right shoe has a few lumps under the inner sole in the area of the ball of my foot, very uncomfortable. These would be 5 stars otherwise, but get 2 stars due to poor workmanship.
Stephen P from Yonkers, NY on November 26, 2013
I liked the look of this shoe and Rockports fit me very well in general and are also extremely comfortable. However, these are the first to prove otherwise. Overall a more clunky construction than my former pairs regardless of style. Heavier in weight and the leather less forgiving. Not sure what happened with these.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on January 26, 2017
good, comfortable shoes, this is the second pair I've purchased.