Rockport Essential Details Waterproof Dress Chukka
- To the office and beyond, make sure you've got the look that's perfect for everyday with the Rockport® Essential Details Waterproof Dress Chukka.
- Premium leather upper with Hydro-Shield® waterproofing substances tanned into the leather and special seam sealant to keep feet dry during wet conditions.
- Lace-up closure allows for an adjustable yet secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide added cushioning for immediate comfort.
- Removable polyurethane footbed offers durable cushioning with patented active air circulating technology.
- Features sport technology in the heel for shock absorption.
- Polyurethane outsole offers lightweight and durable support.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width W (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 65 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 91%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Paul from Floral Park, NY on December 5, 2015
These are great shoes for work. They are dressy but comfortable. This is my second pair.
Jaime A from Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep on January 28, 2015
It is a very good product. I got it for a business trip to New York, just in time for the storm with a lot of snow, mud and water on the streets. Excellent waterproof, comfortable, even good protection for cold weather. Excellent choice.
Ed from Connecticut on February 13, 2014
My new favorite work shoes...and I wear a suit every day. Very comfortable, weather resistant and well made. Under suit pants for cannot tell that they are boots. With all the snow in the Northeast this year, I am wearing them every day. Got the, for about the cost on sale here at Zappos, and they were on my doorstep the next day. Awesome purchase experience!
Anonymous from Sturgis, SD on October 17, 2016
Dress them up or Dress them down. I've worn these with a Tux and I've worn them with Jeans. They look great in any setting. The insoles that come with are weak at best, but with some added after market insoles the shoes fit and feel fantastic.
Kajohns from MD on February 9, 2016
This is an addition to my earlier review. This shoe is my go-to daily shoe. I can walk in theses all day. I have flat feet and my feet don't hurt at all! Can't go wrong with Rockport!