Rockport Essential Details II Waterproof Bike Toe Slip-On
- A tried and true tailored look is what you need to breeze through your work week.
- Premium leather upper with Hydro-Shield® waterproofing substances tanned into the leather and special seam sealant to keep feet dry during wet conditions.
- Decorative seams with bike toe.
- Extra padding around the collar provides comfort for the heel.
- Elastic gore at the sides allows for an easy, slip-on fit.
- DEWIX textile linings are breathable and help wick away moisture.
- Durable EVA cushioned footbed offers a heel cup for added comfort and support.
- Features truTECH which is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
- Durable TPR outsole offers lightweight and durable support.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 67%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Iowa on February 24, 2017
These are a very sleek, nice looking, comfortable pair of shoes for my son. He needed these for his job which required a comfortable pair of shoes where he was going to be on his feet for several hours at a time on his shift.
Anonymous from Cincinnati, Ohio on February 1, 2017
Shoes are well constructed and very comfortable right out of the box. I wore them for a full day at work and had no discomfort or pinch points. Nice style - dressy enough for the office but still useful for casual wear also.
Anonymous on March 17, 2017
I tried three other brands of shoes before settling on these Rockports (thank you Zappos for the free return policy). Had to get a 1/2 size smaller than I normally get but after that, these have turned out to be pretty good. The leather is a little stiff at first but is softening up after about a week. I'm on my feet over 8 hours some days at work and these are comfortable and look great.