Rockport Classic Loafer Lite Venetian
- Polished and refined, the Classic Loafer Lite Venitian by Rockport® was designed with comfort and style for any occasion in mind.
- Upper made with smooth, easy to clean genuine leather.
- Offers added cushioning designed to help shock absorption in the heel.
- Easy slip-on style dress loafer.
- Features a sponge EVA footbed designed to conform to the shape of the foot to help provide a personalized fit.
- Polyurethane outsole helps provide durable shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 20 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 75%"Felt true to width"
- 80%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jill B from Albany, NY on May 30, 2016
Love these shoes! I'm a woman with size 11 feet so rely on men's shoes for basic comfort and look. These fit the bill! They're wearing in well. Hopefully will last long.
Anonymous on March 24, 2017
What you see is what you get. They look exactly like in the photos. The W(EE) fit perfectly. But, I've bought a number of Rockport loafers and they have all run a half size larger than stated, i.e. I usually wear a 9½ and these in an 9 fit perfectly. On first wearing they felt almost like slippers. A great looking, well-made walking shoe.
Madeleine from Tucson on March 17, 2017
I purchased these shoes as a gift for my husband. He absolutely loves them. He said the fit was perfect and they are very comfortable.
Kerry H from Nevada on December 18, 2016
Very nice looking light weight dress shoe. Comfortable and true to size & width. Accommodates my high instep. Have these in brown and black.
Anonymous from ada, mi on October 21, 2016
these were just the right size so I could add my orthotics.. They are comfortable, they look great with slacks or without socks and shorts.. they look much more expensive than they feel