Rockport City Smart Wing Tip Oxford
- You're the king of the urban jungle in this intelligently designed, and handsomely stylish oxford.
- Full grain leather upper with classic wing tip and perf detailing.
- Traditional lace-up design for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Padded collar provides additional comfort.
- Soft, breathable textile lining manages moisture for odor prevention.
- Textile-covered footbed with cushioned insole that conforms to the foot for a personalized fit.
- Features added cushioning in the heel for plenty of shock absorption.
- Ultralightweight EVA outsole delivers durability and flexibility.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 17 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 82%"Felt true to size"
- 76%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Sergio V from Jersey City, NJ on June 8, 2015
This is my second pair of Rockports and I could not be happier with the comfort and style this brand provides. Some of the older Oxfords I used to own hurt my feet and were very clunky. These however are as comfortable as a casual shoe or sneaker and looks as classy as any high end shoe.
Anonymous from Manassas on February 14, 2015
I am a devotee of Rockport dress shoes as they are both stylish and because I walk miles and miles in the city during the work week, getting from one client location to another or simple getting some exercise. These dress shoes have long-lasting outsoles and comfortable insoles and the finish on the leather holds up well without a lot of maintenance. The laces are fantastic.
Sergey from Ukraine on September 30, 2014
It's my first pair of Rockport shoes. Before I thought, that the most comfortable are Timberland work shoes, but after some days I realized, that these are also great for everyday wear. The main reason is Adidas insole. The inside materials are very soft and feel natural as well. Advice for wearing and buy on Zappos!
Anonymous from NJ on July 21, 2015
Comfortable and stylish. They worked very well with my suit and did not even need to be broken in before the event I purchased them for.
Chris on June 23, 2015
The soles break! I bought three pair of these, and all the soles broke in less than one year! I've never had rubber soles break on any shoes before.