Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan 55mm
- Clean and sophisticated, these modern aviators have an unmistakable style that never goes out of date.
- Metal alloy wire frame with plastic stem tips for a comfortable fit.
- G-15xlt green glass lenses absorb up to 70% of visible light and 100% of all UV and some blue light without altering color relationships.
- Grey lenses absorb up to 85% of visible light and 100% of all UV and some blue light without altering color relationships so colors appear as they really are, just darker. Helps to maintain normal depth perception.
- Base curve 6.
- Lenses are Rx-Able (prescription ready).
- Adjustable nosepads for a personalized fit.
- Case included.
- Made in Italy.
Lens 55mmW x 34mm
- Temple Length: 143 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Lens Height: 51 mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Lens Width: 47 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 16 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Amanda from palo alto, ca on July 18, 2011
Perfect square aviators for my small face. I tried the Cockpit Ray Bans as well, but these won due to the fact that they didn't overwhelm my face like the other Ray Ban styles I've tried.
Chris P from Sacramento, CA on October 30, 2010
Saw Don Draper wearing these on a recent episode of Mad Men and was totally sold. They fit my face much better than the classic aviator and are super comfortable. I would definitely recommend.
A. M from United States on May 22, 2012
I have two pairs of these: one from 40 years ago and one from a year ago. The new ones are wider than the old ones and couldn't fit me better. Lightweight and snug. As a side note, Don Draper's sunglasses are made by Randolph Engineering, not Ray-Ban.
Anonymous from Chicago on July 7, 2011
I usually buy higher end shades, but finally got to the point that I wanted classic styling, and Ray-Bans and the Caravan in particular are awesome!
Desmond m from rawlins wyoming on December 1, 2010
Awesome sunglasses, good fit, not too big on the face. Overall rating is great!!!!