Ray-Ban RB3025 Original Aviator Polarized 58mm
- Superior craftsmanship and sleek style are all rolled up into these amazing Ray-Ban™ sunglasses.
- Lightweight metal aviator style frames.
- Crystal lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Polarized G-15 XLT lenses are designed to eliminate the intensity of glare by passing light through a special filter imbedded in tiny crystals that absorb much of the reflected glare.
- Lenses are Rx-Able (prescription ready).
- Base curve 6.
- Large fit.
- Rubber nosepads.
- Brandmark at the top corner of the right lens.
- Case included.
- Made in Italy.
Frame Width: 139mm
Lens: 58mm wide x 45mm high
- Case included.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 65 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Lauren from South Texas on September 5, 2010
I originally ordered the "small frame, and thinking that would fit my face, however I feel like that should almost be considered a junior size. I then ordered the 55mm and while the frame size looked good on my face, the nose piece made the glasses stand way too far out on my face, so I gave these to a friend with a rounder, smaller face and ordered the 58mm, which I love! I think all of these Ray Bans are great, it is just a matter of finding the right ones for your face!
Andrew S on May 14, 2011
I have had these sun glasses for about a month now and I couldn't live without them. I am an engineer working in Afghanistan so we get lots of sun, wind and dust. I highly reccommend these to anyone who wants durable and good looking sun glasses.
Terry b from helena arkansas on November 13, 2011
Classic aviator sunglasses, excellent for those who need a large frame. Highly recommended.
Anonymous from Brooklyn, NY on July 15, 2011
We have a winner! I've been hunting for a pair of sunglasses that truly fit my larger-than-average fit. It can be a little hard to figure out, but Ray-Bans come in three different sizes. After trying the XXL aviators and some smaller ones, these are just right.
Laert S on May 25, 2011
I just got these Aviators yesterday and cannot get enough of them. Although they are expensive, they are incredibly comfortable and light. Sometimes, with other glasses I would get headaches from the frame, but so far no problems at all. As stated before, the lenses are completely tinted so your eyes are of course slightly concealed. They sit well on the face and the polarized lens is awesome. Although, it does take some getting used to. Water no longer has its reflective glare and it's kind of weird to get used to. In recap, great glasses, incredibly comfortable and well worth it.