Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer 52mm
- Absolutely legendary in status, the Ray-Ban® 2132 New Wayfarer® is a slightly smaller version of the trailblazing original style!
- With a modern, slightly softer eye shape than the original, the all-important recognition factor Ray-Ban is known for remains.
- Plastic frames and arms.
- The G15-XLT® neutral lenses offer 100% UV protection and transmits all colors equally, earning its nickname as a natural vision lens.
- Lenses are Rx-Able (prescription ready).
- Base curve 6.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Iconic brand name logo at temples and upper right lens.
- Medium fit.
- Protective case with fold-over snap closure included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Lens Height: 36 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Width: 52 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 122 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Rob from New York on January 30, 2012
The normal wayfarer is angled in towards the cheek bones. For some types of faces perhaps this looks good, but personally I hate it. This version solves that problem. The size is much more manageable if you have a smaller or narrower face as well. Comfort and quality are top notch on these. If you're looking for something that bridges the gap between a sports frame and style frame, go with these. I also bought my father a pair. He thinks he looks like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. I don't have the heart to tell him otherwise, but at least he enjoys the gift.
Michael B from Ames, Iowa on September 7, 2011
Holy Shnikes. These shades are the best thing ever. They aren't like your normal cheap pair of Wayfarers that you can pick up from the local mall for 5 bucks. These are quality. I was kind of timid on spending this much for them. But, hands down. Best sunglasses I've ever owned. They are well built and are so cool. I bought the tortoise color because everyone has just regular black Ray-Bans. These fit my face perfectly. So far, I have no complaints about them and am not planning on having any. They come with a carrying case and a Ray-Ban cleaning cloth. Which you don't have to look like a fool wiping them off on your shirt. You have the official cloth. Plus, you can scoff at other people that have knock off Ray-Bans. It is a perk of having the name brand. But that is just me. All in all. Buy these.
Anonymous from Pleasant Hill, OR on September 9, 2011
These are the only sunglasses that are flattering on my petite, round face. I discovered this style for myself way back when I was 8 and have been wearing them since (I'm almost 25). Sure, I've tried others but I always come back to the wayfarer. This new, smaller version is even more flattering on my face. These glasses feel sturdy but comfortable, and if you take them in to your local sunglasses store they'll be able to shape and fit these sunglasses in a couple of minutes so they won't slip off your face! Tortoise seems to be the most versatile.
Anonymous from Erie, Pennsylvania area on January 1, 2012
I bought these for my wife for Christmas. She has a smaller face and I thought they would be a perfect fit for her. If it is not raining, snowing, or dark, she has her sunglasses on and she loves these. Thanks for the great service, too.
Scott from Las Vegas, Nv on August 22, 2011
Great product. Got exactly what I expected. Buying from Zappos takes the risk out buying anything! Great company!