Pikolinos Puerto Vallarta II 655-8312L
- Add tons of style to your summer look with the Puerto Vallarta II 655-8312L sandal from Pikolinos®.
- Perforated leather upper with contrast stitch detail for much added visual appeal.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Gel and foam midsole adds additional comfort for all-day wear.
- Synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 36 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 81%"Felt true to size"
- 78%"Felt true to width"
- 81%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Seattle WA on August 9, 2013
Excellent choice if you have bunions -- roomy toe box and bunions completely covered up. These are comfortable and cute. I love them!
Anonymous from Sonoma, CA on May 8, 2014
This is the second time I've ordered a pair of Pikolinos in Euro size 42, even though I know my largish size 11 feet usually like a Euro 43 (I do wish Zappos would change their chart so when I look for my size, I wouldn't even see these beautiful shoes!) Well I have them on, and I suspect the leather would stretch to accomodate my foot (though the ankle strap is way too short!) They are so incredibly gorgeous that if they were cheaper I would be tempted to keep them. But they are just a little too short, and that ankle strap is much too short, and they are a bit too dear. Oh how I wish Pikolinos made bigger sizes, though... their shoes are so beautiful!
Judith from California on April 3, 2014
Ordered this over the weekend and updated my card info. System changed my zip code, which I didn't notice. Scheduled to arrive Tuesday. UPS couldn't find me, wrong zip. Called Zappos to fix, but he left off my apartment number, so UPS wouldn't deliver yesterday. Got that fixed. UPS decided I wasn't home today, so...I work from home. Called UPS, and Zappos, because by now I was aggravated. At Zappos, spoke with Matt who took charge, called UPS, and got them to turn around and deliver the shoes. He was one of the best examples of customer service I've ever encountered. Had the shoes an hour later. They fit like they were made for me, comfortable and cute. Well done, Matt, you kept me as a customer.
Ann from Los Angeles on August 5, 2013
These shoes are great! They are quite comfortable. Mine have lasted around 3 years, I wear them a lot, and only now do they need replacing. The front of my foot is wide and these accommodate for that. I like that they very stylishly cover my toes since my toes aren't so pretty. I am happy that they are still being sold so now I can buy a replacement pair.
Kathy from Boca Raton FL on July 26, 2016
Love these shoes. I found this brand while traveling in Europe & now I'm hooked. I wear 8 1/2 us and bought 39 which was perfect. Soft leather & wear right out of the bix!