pediped Gehrig Flex (Toddler/Little Kid)
- Add some retro-inspired style to your little guy's wardrobe with these fun and sporty pediped® sneakers.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Synthetic leather upper with mesh underlays for breathability.
- Double hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Flexible rubber outsole.
- Flex Fit System™ allows for additional insoles to be inserted or removed for a custom fit as your child's foot grows. These insoles can reduce or increase the size of the shoe by almost a half a size, which extends the life of the shoe.
- Machine washable.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 25 (US 8-8.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 24 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 71%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
George H from Houston, TX on September 18, 2013
Note of course that my review is based entirely through my eyes on a low-verbal child. Okay, my kid is not the most coordinated or strong toddler on the block, in fact he has a lot of challenges. That being said, put these shoes on him and he took off. To me that said they were comfortable. He didn't spend time staring at them (like with light-up shoes), so he liked them for what they are. They have nice grip, as they are the only shoes he can climb a slide (the wrong way) with. They look fine. Nice that they have the inserts to give them longer size-life. Don't know how well that works with the shoes' durability. Should buy a half size larger to appreciate the value of said inserts.
Anonymous on January 4, 2016
I never write reviews - but in almost nine years of buying kids shoes - for two kids - these are the worst quality shoes that I have come across - including those bought at discount stores, etc. The material on the toes of the shoe essentially just rubbed right off after just a few wearings. The shoe still looks new on the upper part - but the thin suede just peeled right off immediately. If you have a boy who ever plays anywhere I would not buy these.
IG from Grand Prairie,Texas on February 16, 2017
I bought these for my grandson he just loves them. These shoes have a very flexible sole and they are easy to put on him. I have been buying him this shoe brand since he was 1 year old. I would highly recommend this shoe brand.
Anonymous on January 8, 2017
Definitely my favorite shoes for my son. They are light and very flexible.
Jen b from Milford, CT on November 14, 2016
Great casual sneaker. Very easy to get on and off. Come with an extra insole to give you extended wear! My twins love their new sneakers!