Outdoor Research Petra Pants
- Outdoor Research Men's Size Chart
- Outdoor Research Women's Size Chart
- With a stunning combo of sublime softness and technical performance, the Petra Pants™ are an essential piece for anything from the post-yoga studio wind down to an easy bouldering session with the crew.
- Standard Fit offers a looser cut for easier technical layering.
- Sweatpants feature a slouchy top block that tapers for a jogger fit.
- drirelease® lyocell fabric:
• Poly and lyocell fibers are blended at the yarn level so that technical properties cannot be washed out.
• Blend features a supersoft, smooth draped hand.
• Moisture-wicking fabric dries four times faster than cotton alone.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• 10.4 oz / 294g weight.
- Movement-mirroring stretch for improved range of motion.
- Wide elastic waistband with inner drawcord.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Back zip pocket.
- Tonal logo embroidery at the right knee.
- Gathered elastic cuffs.
- 87% polyester, 7% lyocell, 6% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 37 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Carolyn from New York City on March 18, 2017
These pants are awesome. Love the ankle and the softness. I wear these after exercising at the pool and they are so comfortable to walk outside in the chilly weather. They have some thickness to keep you warm but are not too tick. They hold their shape well too.
Anonymous from CA on February 2, 2017
These were super soft and comfy. I wanted to keep them in the size 12 I first tried but they were way too big and long. Would be great for a tall person (I'm 5'53/4, 136 lb). I then tried an 8 and they would have been good..but I like a tad more room. They are lightweight, good for warmer weather! Zappo's is the BEST!
Carolyn from NYC on November 15, 2016
These pants are so soft and comfortable. They are long enough to cover your ankle too which is tricky to find in this style.
Anonymous from SF on July 20, 2016
I like these pants a lot but they run small. I usually wear an 8 and I needed a 12 in these.