Onitsuka Tiger by Asics Mexico 66® Slip-On
- A lace-free version of the Mexico 66®—Onitsuka's most iconic and recognizable sneaker—this Mexico 66® Slip-On from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® ensures the same fresh look that urban street dwellers demand!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Durable canvas and suede uppers.
- Laceless construction with metallic eyelets detail.
- Canvas lining and a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Suede T-toe overlay for extra protection.
- Rubber toe bumper for protection.
- Flip top heel flap for a personalized look.
- Low-profile, two-toned EVA midsole for added cushioning and low-to-the-ground fit and feel.
- Rubber outsole for grip.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9.5, Women's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 230 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 68%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 54%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from LA, CA on February 21, 2012
Let me start off by saying I own 12 pairs of Mexico 66's. I only wear Tigers. But, when I ordered these with the intent to lace them up, I was disappointed to find out that the lower half of the eyelets were sewn directly onto the tongue. There was no way to lace them up at all. If any one else is interested in ordering these specifically for the color combination like I was, you can't put laces in them.
Anonymous on September 14, 2011
I love the style factor of these shoes and the fit is spot on. Do not expect any arch support as this is a flat shoe, almost like a wrestling shoe, as there isn't much between you and the ground.
Mama on April 12, 2012
I've had this shoe for two months now and I adore them. They are comfortable, versatile and great-looking. The arch support is outstanding, other than that it is a light shoe. I also have big feet (size 10.5 women) but they don't look outsized in these shoes. I wear them with and without socks and they are equally comfy. On line now to buy another pair in a another color.
Josephine G from Carson city Nevada on March 25, 2012
The most comfortable tennies I have ever had on my feet! A little sloppy if you have a very narrow foot (which I do) as they are a unisex shoe, but feels like wearing slippers. I want more colors!
Alex R on October 19, 2011
I'm a huge fan of Onitsuka Tigers, and I was in the market for a slip-on, so this was perfect! I would say the shoes run half a size too big, but you won't be flying out of them if you order your normal size.