- Fall for the livable comfort, performance, and style of the Cloud from On™.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Versatile trainer, ideal for runners and similar athletes.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Slip-on, speed-lacing system promotes a glove-like fit.
- Flexible heel strap adjusts to the foot's movements while keeping it comfortably locked down.
- Reflective hits boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- Differential: 6 mm
- CloudTec® cushioning technology is only active during the foot strike, and becomes firm for an efficient toe-off.
- CloudTec sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to the Speedboard, reducing bulk and allowing the sole to adapt to your footprint.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 63 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 76%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Sarasota, FL on March 23, 2017
Love On Cloud! Even without tying laces these shoes fit great right out of the box and stay on while running around with kids or doing whatever.
Brion O from Charlotte, NC on March 12, 2017
Absolutely love these. On my second pair and bought pair for my wife who love them either after being on feet all day or even using them to work out. Personally love them for after a tennis. Highly recommend
Debra V from CALIFORNIA on March 12, 2017
This is my husband's 3rd pair of On Cloud. He is clearly a raving fan of this shoe. He is not a runner but wears them as his every day sneaker. They are increadibly light weight, very cushioning and comfortable. He particularly likes the stretch cord closure in place of traditional shoe laces, although the shoes come with both options. This is a great shoe for traveling due to the weight and the flexiblity of the shoe for packing. He usually wears 10.5 but in this shoe wears size 11. Due to the unique waffle style sole, the one thing to be careful of is if you step in mud, you will spend a fair amount of time cleaning out the sole.
Jose M from Houston, TX on March 5, 2017
Somebody finally got it right. Perfect blend between minimalist, comfort and support. Feels like standing barefoot on an anti-fatigue mat.
April S from Michigan on February 24, 2017
birthday gift for my husband. Need to get a Wide, ordered a Medium & 1/2 a size larger.